It is mainly used in tissue culture media and biological fluids for separation and purification of large volume samples. The whole set includes membrane diaphragm, a graduated, transparent polystyrene funnel connected to a receiving bottle by a connector. The disposable vacuum filter utilizes a vacuum pump to provide pressure differentials for processing large volumes of tissue culture fluids and other laboratory fluid solutions and the volume of processed samples could be up to several liters. The filtered samples can be stored directly in sterile collection bottles.
NEST Disposable Vacuum Filtration System is useful for large volume sample separation and sterilization for tissue culture media and other biological buffers by using a vacuum pump to provide differential pressure for the filtration.
- High flow rates and flux. Samples can be processed up to several liters at once. filtered samples can be stored directly in sterile collection bottles.
- Low protein binding and low chemical extractable.
- Withstand temperature range: Max. Temp 45℃
- There are four filter membranes and three pore sizes, which can be selected according to the filtration purpose.
- Available in different volumes: 50mL/ 150mL/ 250mL / 500mL / 1000mL.
- They are available in three styles: complete filter/storage bottle systems, bottle top filters, and receiving bottles only.
- Non-Pyrogenic, DNase/RNase free.
- Sterilized by E-beam, SAL=10-6.
- Individually packaged in sterile bag