NEST cell culture flasks are an ideal solution for enhanced cell attachment and growth of a variety of primary cells and transformed cells in serum-free or serum-containing cultures. These flasks are available as tissue culture treated or non-treated as well as with a vent cap or plug seal cap to meet your requirements.
- High clarity medical grade polystyrene material.
- Two types of cap style: vent caps & plug seal cap.
- Vent caps with 0.22um hydrophobic filters for gas exchange without contamination.
- TC treated: Vacuum Plasma tissue culture treatment, excellent cell adherence.
- Multiple size options: cell growth areas ranging from 25cm2 to 225cm2 are available.
- A brand new specification, T150 U-Shaped Canted Neck Cell Culture Flask:
• Without influencing the regular usage, the bottleneck is enlarged, allowing the pipettes or cell scrapers to reach every corner of the flask freely and flexibly.
• The bottleneck is enlarged to the size of the large mouth of NEST BioFactory, facilitating accessories’ matching and offering better tubes’ connection and closed transfer.
• The unique U-shaped body is easier to hold and enhances the utilization rate of the bottom
- The membrane area of vent cap is enlarged for better permeability.
- Frosted marking area on the side and clear graduations for volume observation.
- Notched bottom for slip free stacking.
- Packaged in sterile, zip-sealable bags.
- Clear lot number for batch traceability.
There are no reviews yet.