A brand new specification, T150 U-shaped Canted Neck Cell Culture Flask, is added to the collection, which deviates from the regular design. Without influencing the regular usage, the bottleneck is enlarged, allowing the pipettes or cell scrapers to reach every corner of the flask freely and flexibly. The unique U-shaped body is easier to hold and enhances the utilization rate of the bottom.
NEST cell culture flasks are an ideal solution for enhanced cell attachment and growth of a variety of primary cells and transformed cells in serum-free or serum-containing cultures. These flasks are available as tissue culture treated or non-treated as well as with a vent cap or plug seal cap to meet your requirements.
- High clarity medical grade polystyrene material.
- Two types of cap style: vent caps & plug seal cap.
- Vent caps with 0.22um hydrophobic filters for gas exchange without contamination.
- TC treated: Vacuum Plasma tissue culture treatment, excellent cell adherence.
- Multiple size options: cell growth areas ranging from 25cm2 to 225cm2 are available.
- A brand new specification, T150 U-Shaped Canted Neck Cell Culture Flask:
• Without influencing the regular usage, the bottleneck is enlarged, allowing the pipettes or cell scrapers to reach every corner of the flask freely and flexibly.
• The bottleneck is enlarged to the size of the large mouth of NEST BioFactory, facilitating accessories’ matching and offering better tubes’ connection and closed transfer.
• The unique U-shaped body is easier to hold and enhances the utilization rate of the bottom
- The membrane area of vent cap is enlarged for better permeability.
- Frosted marking area on the side and clear graduations for volume observation.
- Notched bottom for slip free stacking.
- Packaged in sterile, zip-sealable bags.
- Clear lot number for batch traceability.
- mainly for adherent cell culture and cell storage during transportation.
- Direction: cell screening, cell therapy, stem cell research, genetic engineering, antibody drugs, vaccines,new drugs R&D, etc.