Accurate and Reliable On-Site Calibration Services
Across International is an ISO 17025 accredited calibration and testing laboratory. We offer on-site thermal calibration for a wide range of products including laboratory ovens, freezers, furnaces, and much more. Every piece of laboratory equipment, ranging from -86C freezers to 1,700C furnaces requires routine calibration in order to ensure accurate and reliable operation, it is with this in mind that we have created our comprehensive program.
Items we calibrate:
• Freezers and Ultra-low freezers
• Environmental Chambers
• Temperature Controllers
• Heating Mantles
• Water Baths
Why Calibration Services are essential
Accurate temperature calibration is essential for the safe and efficient operation of laboratory equipment. Not only does calibration provide assurance of quality and conformity, giving operators peace of mind and the ability to focus on their research, but it also allows for compliance in a cGMP environment. Not only will your equipment meet and pass all audits, but you will know with confidence that the unit is running at its intended set point, and parameters, without fear of over-shooting, or never reaching target temperature. Calibration is also essential for the longevity of equipment, as it will ensure heating elements are not overheating, and compressors are operating as intended. The process also allows for equipment to be routinely inspected, evaluated, and repaired.
Why Across International Calibration Services?
Across International is committed to quality and accuracy. When it comes to calibration, you can rest assured that our team of highly trained calibration experts will service your equipment with the highest level of precision and attention to detail.
• Our calibration procedures are fully ISO 17025 compliant
• Able to calibrate all brands of equipment, not limited to Across International products
• All of our temperature calibrations are performed with true SI unit traceability through NIST, equivalent sources, or physical constants
Services We Offer
• Onsite calibration services from our 17025 accredited calibration laboratories in North America
• The expertise to meet all your calibration needs in one place, whether you have a single forced air drying oven or a series of vacuum ovens
• Flexible service options including pickup/delivery, onsite service, or shipping to and from our labs
• No hidden fees, minor adjustments are included in the cost of calibration
We also provide full-service repairs, NIST traceable calibrations, and preventative maintenance throughout the state of New jersey, as well as perform NSF accredited certification services compliant with all regulatory requirements and industry standards.
• Blood Storage Refrigerators
• Biological Safety Cabinets
• Laboratory Refrigerators & Freezers
• Temperature & Humidity Chambers
• Ultra Low Temperature Freezers
Gain Peace of Mind with Across International Calibration
For more information on Across International calibration services,
Call Across International directly at 888-799-9212.