The length and width of the deep well plate comply with the SBS international standards. The deep well plates of NEST have a variety of specifications, conforming to the needs of fully automatic workstations and experiments.
Genomic DNA extraction, plasmid DNA extraction, and nucleic acid extraction and purification of various samples. High-throughput automatic liquid operation to achieve high-throughput operations, such as protein precipitation, liquid extraction, and processing of animal tissues, bacteria, plants, soil, clinical samples, yeasts, etc.
- Made of high-quality, Class VI level PP material with high stability, can be used to store most types of organic solutions, acidic and alkaline solutions, etc.
- The dimension of deep well plates conforms to ANSI standard and international SBS standard, compatible with multi-channel pipette and automation equipment.
- Autoclavable at 20Psi, 121℃ for 20 minutes, great heating uniformity.
- Can be stored under the subzero temperature of 80℃.
- Maximum sustainable centrifuge force from 3000g to 4000g. Uniform bottom, wells, and the thickness of the sidewall. The flat upper of the plates, easy to seal.
- Minimum residual liquid, low heavy metal content.
- Alphabetical sorting and cut angle mark for convenient tracking of samples.
- Each package has a separate article number/batch number identification, facilitating quality tracking. Can be sealed by three materials: self-adhesive sealing mat, silicone sealing mat, or heat-sealing film.
- Produced and packed in Class 100,000 clean workshop.
- Non-Pyrogenic, DNase/Rnase free.
- Wide applications, such as high-throughput screening (HTS), tissue culture, continuous dilution, reagent transfer, and nucleic acid extraction, etc.
- Optional sterilization methods: ethylene oxide (default), gamma-ray, electron beam.