NEST Cell Culture Chamber Slides are designed for various cell-based experiments and are also useful for virus, toxicity tests and immunocytological experiments. Cell Culture Chamber Slides provide removable chambers that enable cell growth directly on the microscopic slide, convenient for staining and microscopic examination without cell transfer. Chambers with various well numbers and colors are available for different applications.
▪ Convenient for microscopic observation.
▪ Bottom materials: Borosilicate Glass, thickness 1.0 +0.1mm. No surface treatment for glass bottom.
▪ Chamber color: Clear/White/Black
▪ Easy open flip for chamber & slide disassembly.
▪ No chemical adhesives used.
▪ Designed to prevent cross contamination.
▪ Alphanumeric labeling.
▪ Packing trays can be used as incubation racks in CO2 incubators.
|Clear Cat. No.||White Cat. No.||Black Cat. No.||Descriptions||Growth Area / Well (cm2)||Working Volume (ml)||Well Dimension (mm)||/Pack||/Case|
|230101||230121||230111||1 well w/glass slide||9.4||2.50-5.50||23.00*49.60||6||12|
|230102||230122||230112||2 well w/glass slide||4.55||1.20-2.50||23.00*22.20||6||12|
|230104||230124||230114||4 well w/glass slide||2.13||0.50-1.30||23.00*11.40||6||12|
|230108||230128||230118||8 well w/glass slide||0.98||0.20-0.60||11.50*11.40||6||12|