Ideal for cryopreservation of cells and other samples. The lowest temperature can withstand -196°C (with screw cap). All our polypropylene pipes are suitable for low temperature storage, except for liquid nitrogen.
- Three-code-in-one (digital code, barcode, QR code)：
- The product meets the SBS standard and provides an effective safety guarantee and management for biological sample libraries and other warehouses of various chemicals and biological products stored at low temperatures, making the warehousing and exwarehousing of samples more convenient and faster.
- The vial has laser-etched international standard DATAMATRIX 2D code at the bottom.
- The barcode and digital code at the side are anti-fading, anti-deforming, wear proof and resist DMSO and other organic solvents, 100% clear and readable
- It can support the traceability of samples and data sharing among multiple users, laboratories and automation
- The vial body is made of medical-grade cryogenic polypropylene (PP), which meets USP Class-6 standards and the vial cap is made of high density polyethylene (HDPE). it is recommended that the vial be used in the gas phase above -196 ℃ liquid nitrogen
- Withstand temperature range: Approx.-196°C to 121°C.
- DNase/RNase free, non-endotoxin.
- Electron beam sterilization, SAL = 10 -6.
- Two-color tube body integral injection molding