Ideal for cryopreservation of cells and other samples. The lowest temperature can withstand -196°C (with screw cap). All our polypropylene pipes are suitable for low temperature storage, except for liquid nitrogen.
- USP VI Polypropylene
- Non-pyrogenic, DNase/RNase and human DNA free
- Round Bottom, Self-standing
- Solid, one-piece construction ensures the barcode not fall off during the storage under low temperature
- Withstand temperature range: Approx.-196°C to 121°C
- Sterilized by E-beam, SAL=10-6
- Clear graduations and white marking area
- Recommend to store in gas phase of the nitrigen tank
- There are two types of caps, External thread Cap and internal threaded screw cap with the silicone O-ring.1.
- External thread Cap: Special screw cap designed without silicone ring to avoid the
- Internal thread Cap: Special screw cap designed with silicone O-ring. The internal threaded screw cap and the silicone O-ring adopt a two-color injection molding process to ensure the sealing of the cap and the vial.
Each vial is permanently marked with a unique 2D barcode, ensuring the vials can be easily and accurately identified when being moved, shipped or even accidentally dropped.
- They can be used with Biobank system.
- Laser 2D barcode on the bottom of each vial allows scanning and decoding at once without removing from rack.Warning:
- Do not use cryogenic vials for storage in the liquid phase of liquid nitrogen. Only store vials in the vapor phase above the liquefied gas.
- Always use appropriate safety equipment when removing vials from cryogenic storage.