Ideal for cryopreservation of cells and other samples. The lowest temperature can withstand -196°C (with screw cap). All our polypropylene pipes are suitable for low temperature storage, except for liquid nitrogen. Each vial is permanently marked with a unique 2D barcode, the materials and quality of NEST 2D barcode cryogenic vials are the same as NEST common cryogenic vials. They can be used with Biobank system. Features:
- USP VI Polypropylene
- Non-pyrogenic, DNase/RNase and human DNA free
- Round Bottom, Self-standing
- Solid, one-piece construction ensures the barcode not fall off during the storage under low temperature
- Withstand temperature range: Approx.-196°C to 121°C
- Sterilized by E-beam, SAL=10-6
- Clear graduations and white marking area
- Recommend to store in gas phase of the nitrigen tank
- There are two types of caps, External thread Cap and internal threaded screw cap with the silicone O-ring.1.
- External thread Cap: Special screw cap designed without silicone ring to avoid the
- Internal thread Cap: Special screw cap designed with silicone O-ring. The internal threaded screw cap and the silicone O-ring adopt a two-color injection molding process to ensure the sealing of the cap and the vial. Each vial is permanently marked with a unique 2D barcode, ensuring the vials can be easily and accurately identified when being moved, shipped or even accidentally dropped.
- They can be used with Biobank system.
- Laser 2D barcode on the bottom of each vial allows scanning and decoding at once without removing from rack.Warning: Do not use cryogenic vials for storage in the liquid phase of liquid nitrogen. Only store vials in the vapor phase above the liquefied gas. Always use appropriate safety equipment when removing vials from cryogenic storage.