Ideal for cryopreservation of cells and other samples. The lowest temperature can withstand -196°C (with screw cap). All our polypropylene pipes are suitable for low temperature storage, except for liquid nitrogen. Each vial is permanently marked with a unique 2D barcode, the materials and quality of NEST 2D barcode cryogenic vials are the same as NEST common cryogenic vials. They can be used with Biobank system.
- USP VI Polypropylene
- Each tube is permanently marked with a unique 2D barcode, ensuring the tubes can be easily and accurately identified when being moved, shipped or even accidentally dropped.
- Laser 2D barcode on the bottom of each tube allows scan and decode at once without removing from rack.
100% inspection guarantees that each code is unique and readable.
- Non-pyrogenic, DNase/RNase and human DNA free
- Round Bottom, Self-standing
- Solid, one-piece construction ensures the barcode not fall off during the storage under low temperature
- Sterilized by E-beam, SAL=10-6
- Clear graduations and white marking area
- Recommend to store in gas phase of the nitrogen tank
- Internal thread Cap: Special screw cap designed with silicone O-ring to secure the sealing under various condition.
- External thread Cap: Special screw cap designed without silicone ring to avoid the contamination risk.