NEST Beckman Robotic Tips can be used in genomics, proteomics, cytomics, immunoassay, metabonomics, biopharmaceutical research and development and other commonly used high-throughput pipetting. Our robotic Tips are manufactured in a dust-free environment of one hundred thousand grade, using precision mold, professional manufacturing methods, to ensure that the suction head has a smooth inner surface. The quality is Stricted controled to ensure consistent pipetting accuracy and accuracy. With or without filter element.
- Made of medical grade high-tenacity polypropylene (PP).
- Produced in one hundred thousand level purification workshops.
- DNase/Rnase free, non-Pyrogenic.
- Tips of per box were produced by the same cavity. In order to ensure the traceability of products, to improve
the accuracy of experimental results, and to reduce the deviation between individual products.
- Smooth inner surface, greatly reducing the amount of liquid residue.
- The structure drawing test is according to the original adaptor, with a mature injection molding process, to
ensure that the product has good air tightness and adaptability, improve the product in the work of mechanical
- The robotic tips are filtered through porous tissue to ensure optimal performance and is extremely hydrophobic,
forming a robust barrier against aerosols and eliminating the risk of cross-contamination of the sample.
- The control is strictly, to according to customer’s needs for effective quality inspection, with no DNA, RNA, protease and heat source testing, sterility testing, etc.
- Air tightness detection: the precision detector is used to check the air tightness between the Tips and the adapter, to ensure that each batch of products has good air tightness.
- The test equipment is used online to control the size and concentricity of products in a production line, saving time and improving product quality.