Microcentrifuge tubes are made of transparent high polymer materials – polypropylene(PP), used with microcentrifuge and widely used in molecular biology, clinical chemistry and biochemical research.
- Ultra-high centrifugal stability, centrifugal tolerance up to 30000xg
- Endotoxin unit less than0.1 EU
- Withstand sterilization under high temperature and pressure 121°C/15psi
- Tube cap can be opened or closed with one hand, easy to operate
- Available in sterile or unsterile options
- None of DNA\RNA enzyme or endotoxin
There are no reviews yet.