The length and width of the deep well plate comply with the SBS international standards. The deep well plates of NEST have a variety of specifications, conforming to the needs of fully automatic workstations and experiments.
- Used high quality, imported PP material for high stability, ensuring no chemical reactions with test reagents.
- Compatible with DMSO and inert to water.
- Can be stored under subzero temperature from -40 to -80℃.
- Maximum sustainable centrifuge force 4000g.
- Autoclavable at 20Psi, 121℃ for 20 minutes, great heating uniformity.
- Minimum residual liquid, low heavy metal content.
- Certified DNase/RNase and Pyrogen Free.
- Conformed to international SBS Standards.
- Good flatness and can be transported for long distance after sealing by heat sealable film.
- Produced and packed in Class 100,000 clean workshop.
- Alphabetical sorting and cut angle mark for convenient tracking of samples.
- Each package has a separate article number/batch number identification, facilitating the quality tracking.