Nest BioFactory™ Systems are compact, multi-layer, single-use cell culture systems designed for easy scale-up cell culture applications, such as production of vaccines, monoclonal antibodies or pharmaceuticals. Versatile, easy-to-use systems for small scale research or commercial production with reduced contamination risk. Narrow mouth caps available for tubing solutions.
- Temperature Range: Approx.-86 to+64℃
- Sterilized by E-Beam SAL=10-6
- Double-layer sterile bag
- TC treated , good for cell attachment and growth
- Clear lot number for batch traceability
- Ultrasonic welding without extrinsic ingredients. Excellent welding line design can avoid producing particles during welding. And make the bifactoy stronger.
- Vent caps with 0.22um hydrophobic filters for gas exchange without contamination.
- Wide mouth is applicable to pour culture medium directly. Narrow mouth is applicable to operate with the aseptic pipeline.
- Growth kinetics are the same as cells grow in the cell culture flasks. Applicable to large-scalely culture adherent cells.
- Large growing area. Just a single operate, you can cultivate a large number of cells and reduce contamination risk.
- Applicable to automatic machine. Standardize operations to reduce batch differences.