The BRAND Transferpette® electronic is an ergonomic, intuitive electronic pipette for use in most laboratory applications. The soft-touch pipetting key, adjustable finger-rest, light weight and innovative tip cone minimize static strain and operational forces, reducing the risk of repetitive stress injuries. This is the first electronic pipette to be awarded the “Ergonomics Approved” and “User-Friendly” certification from the prestigious TÜV testing service, an OSHA-accredited testing laboratory. The multichannel model in volume ranges from 0.5µL to 300µL.
- Five operating modes that are simple to set and use simplify most pipetting applications
- Large, clear LCD screen with clear operational symbols and words makes settings obvious
- Optimized standard design of the tip cone on the single channel pipettes allows for the use of BRAND or other manufacturers’ high quality tips
- Innovative “O-rings” on tip cones of the multichannel pipettes reduce tip-mounting and ejection forces, and allows for the use of BRAND or other manufacturers’ high quality tips
- Easy Calibration™ system reduces need for off-site calibration and simplifies conformity with ISO/GLP guidelines
- Patented “gel” mode for loading of electrophoresis gels (not available on 1000µL and 5mL instruments)
- Shaft and manifold are easy to remove and are autoclavable for sterile applications (at 121°C/250°F)
- On multichannel models, tip cones are individually removable and replaceable for ease of cleaning and repair in the lab – no need to send the instrument out for routine maintenance
A*=Accuracy, CV*=Coefficient of Variation
*The value of accuracy and coeffficient of variation are final test values referring ot the delivered nominal volume, instrument and distilled water at equilibrium with ambient temperature (20°C/68°F) and with smooth operation.
There are no reviews yet.