Ai 14.5 cu ft forced air ovens with 316L SST Chamber use a microcontroller to enhance precision, accuracy and uniformity. Memory function retains all your settings when power is down and resumes previous oven operation when power is back up. Alarm can be set to trigger when current temperature is outside of desired range.
- Great for medical device drying and sterilization
- Built-in temperature calibration.
- Forced-air circulation combined with digital temperature control achieves dependable and uniform environment for a variety of laboratory applications.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel interior finish with toughened double glazing observation window.
- Gentle downward flow along chamber wall provides less disruption to sample material.
- Adjustable moisture escape port
- Overheat protection automatically cuts power when temperature is beyond limit or sensor fails.
|Electrical requirements||208-240VAC 50/60Hz single phase, 3800 watts|
|Chamber dimensions||27 x 25 x 35.5″ (WxDxH)|
|Unit dimensions||33.5 x 34 x 52.25″ (WxDxH)|
|Shipping dimensions||40 x 38 x 58″ (WxDxH)|
|Temperature range||Ambient temperature to 250°C|
|Heating elements||In the back of the oven|
|Timer range||1 to 9999 minutes|
|Racks included||2 (additional racks available at extra cost)|
|Maximum rack capacity||16 (height between each rack is 2 inches)|
|Moisture escape port||2″ diameter x 2, adjustable (on top of the oven)|
|Access port||2″ diameter x 1, with covers|
|Shipping weight||435 Lb|
|Certification||ETL tested to UL and CSA standards (optional), CE|
|Part description|| Quantity
|Ai 14.5 cu ft forced air oven||1 pc|
|Stainless steel wire shelf||2 pcs|
|110 volt 3-prong power cord||1 pc|
|User’s manual||1 pc|
There are no reviews yet.